Saturday, March 28, 2015

Life is as beautiful as you make it!

Have you ever wondered what makes life so beautiful?
Death, I shall answer

The fear to lose someone
The fear whether you will see tomorrow's dawn
The fear you don't have infinite time in this world
The fear if you don't say it today, you might never as well

Have you ever wondered what makes life so beautiful?
Love, I shall answer

The feeling of being with someone
The feeling of being loved and cared
The feeling of getting lost in someone's arms
The feeling that I will never have to be alone again

Have you ever wondered what makes life so beautiful?
It is you, I shall answer

You are the writer of your story
You are the light in the darkness
Believe in the magic you hold
It is you that makes your life beautiful..


Prompts: Life is as beautiful as you make it!

1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!