Thursday, June 18, 2015

Everything has its time!

When it meant a world
You never said a word
And now when things don't matter
You say soothing words

When it was all I asked 
You never gave 
And now when I don't care
You bought all I ever asked 

When it was you, all I needed 
You were never there 
And now when I don't need you 
All you want is to be around 

When all I wanted was to smile 
You always made me cry 
And now when I don't know how to smile 
You want to see me smile 

I wish you said what you had to, did what you want to 
Everything has its time 
And now when time has passed 
Nothing else matters... 

Prompt: 
"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!